2 Day Workshop: February 27, 2020 and March 5, 2020
Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki I and II Training
This course will certify you according to the guidelines of the International Center for Reiki Training to practice Reiki upon completion of this workshop. Reiki is an art of healing that cascades universal life force energy. This universal life force energy assists the body, mind and spirit to enhance your natural ability to heal.
In this two-day class, you will be attuned to Reiki energy, connecting you to this incredible source of powerful energy. You will be opened to the flow of Reiki enabling you to channel its energy to others and yourself. You will be taught how to allow this focused life force energy to come from the source and to flow through you. Reiki itself is a powerful teacher. It is important to allow Reiki to instruct you, to trust your intuition and use Reiki to create your own relationship with the energy.
In this worksop you will learn:
- The Reiki hand positions
- How to give a complete Reiki treatment
- How to use Reiki for specific conditions
- The Reiki II symbols and how to use them
- How to use Reiki to heal unwanted habits
- Japanese Reiki Techniques
- Dr. Hayashi Healing Guide
- Long Distance Healing
The workshop includes:
- Reiki I & Reiki II certificates
- The Reiki manual, by William Rand “Reiki The Healing Touch”
- This workshop is a combination of lecture, discussion, and experience. Practice time includes giving & receiving Reiki treatments using all the hand positions, practicing self-treatment, scanning, beaming, using Second Degree symbols, and sending Reiki to others at a distance.
Reiki I and II
a non-refundable deposit of $175 will secure your spot http://paypal.me/KellyMegill