Reiki is a healing technique whose roots and origins are from Japan, passed down through a specific lineage through attunements and education. Reiki is used for the reduction of pain and tension and to promote healing within the body and subtle body. It is a system of natural healing. One of the primary benefits of Reiki is the ability this energy has to bring the body to a deep state of complete relaxation, allowing the body to be free of stress and ignite its potential to heal.
Book a Reiki session today!
Reiki is an art of healing that cascades universal life force energy and can benefit people in the following ways:
- Reduce Pain
- Relieve Stress
- Promote Tranquility
- Help Increase Relaxation
- Lower Anxiety
- Improve Sleep
Reiki is being offered in hundreds of medical and holistic centers throughout the United States. Reiki is a very important complementary treatment for our health and well-being. We are embarking on new and exciting opportunities which broaden the spectrum of healthcare choice and energy medicine options.
During a Reiki session:
- The client is fully clothed and lies on a massage table or is seated in a chair.
- The client receives the beautiful experience of human touch in an energetic, sensitive way.
- Typically, the practitioner places their hands gently on the client, and, while placing their hands on the head, the flow of energy will cascade down the whole body.
- As Reiki is applied, there may be specific areas of focus and concentration, depending on the needs of the client.
- There is a deep feeling of calm and tranquility through the Reiki session.